Add: 2001,Longgang Road, Longkou city, Shandong province, China
Hairuida BCDMH disinfection tablets are disinfection tablets with 1-Bromo-3-chloro-5,5-dimethyl-2,4-imidazolidinedione as the main active ingredient, the effective halogen content (calculated as Cl) is 22.5%-27.5%, and the tablet weight is 1.0 g. Can kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria, pyogenic cocci, and can inactivate viruses.
1. Broad-spectrum and high-efficiency: "It can kill all kinds of microorganisms, including bacterial propagules, viruses, fungi, mycobacteria and spores." [Extracted from the Ministry of Health "Disinfection Technical Specifications" (2002 Edition) (188.8.131.52.1)]
2. Fast killing speed and strong bactericidal effect: When the effective halogen content of Hairuida BCDMH disinfection tablets is 50mg/L, the effect is 1.5min, and the killing logarithm value of Staphylococcus, Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa are all ≥5.00. The log killing value of Candida albicans is ≥4.00. When the effective halogen content is 500mg/L, the logarithmic value for killing the spores of Bacillus subtilis var. niger is ≥5.00, and the logarithm value for killing Mycobacterium chelonae ≥4.00. When the effective halogen content is 125 mg/L, the logarithmic value of inactivation of polio virus for 10 minutes is ≥4.00. When the effective halogen content is 50mg/L, the hands are disinfected for 3 minutes, and the average logarithmic value of killing natural bacteria is ≥1.00. When the effective halogen content is 125mg/L, it will act on the surface of objects, melons and fruits, and food processing tools for 20 minutes, the average logarithmic value of killing natural bacteria is ≥1.00, and it will act on the surface of food (drinking) utensils and fabrics for 20 minutes, which will cause artificial pollution. The average logarithm of killing of bacteria is ≥3.00. When the effective halogen content is 500mg/L, it will act on the surface of medical devices for 30 minutes, and the average logarithmic value of killing artificially contaminated bacteria is ≥3.00. When the effective halogen content is 2.5mg/L, it will act on swimming pool water for 60 minutes, and the disinfection effect identification test will be qualified. When the effective halogen content is 50mg/L, spray the air with an aerosol sprayer at a spray rate of 10ml/m³ for 30 minutes, and the killing rate of natural bacteria is ≥90%.
3. Environmental protection and no residue: Hairuida BCDMH disinfection tablets can quickly decompose into nitrogen and carbon dioxide under natural conditions after disinfecting and sterilizing in water. During use, there is no strong pungent odor (traditional chlorine preparations have very strong irritating odors. The user's respiratory tract is very irritated), and the discharge of residual liquid does not cause secondary pollution to the environment.
4. Few factors influencing the disinfection effect: the traditional chlorine-containing disinfectant has a weakened disinfection effect at high pH values, while the Hairuida BCDMH disinfection tablets still have a highly effective disinfection effect under the conditions of pH 3-11. When there is ammonia in the water, chlorine combines with ammonia to form chloramines and loses its bactericidal activity. BCDMH combines with the ammonia in the water to form bromamine, which has the same sterilizing power as hypobromous acid and has a long sterilization time.
5. Low corrosiveness: When Hairuida BCDMH disinfection tablet is 500mg/L, it has no corrosion to stainless steel and slightly corrodes other metals.
6. High safety: Hairuida BCDMH disinfectant is the fifth generation of high-efficiency odorless health and environmental protection disinfectant, LD50>5000mg/Kg.bw, heavy metal (as lead) content <3.8ppm, arsenic content <0.02ppm, belonging to Actually non-toxic grade product.
7. High cost performance: When Hairuida BCDMH disinfection tablets are 200mg/L, they can reach the disinfection and sterilization effect of chlorine preparations at 500mg/L.
Mechanism of action:
BCDMH hydrolyzes in water mainly to form hypobromous acid and hypochlorous acid. After hypobromous acid is sterilized in water, Brˉ ions are formed. Hypochlorous acid will re-oxidize Brˉ ions to form hypobromous acid and continue to participate in the sterilization process. BCDMH can achieve low concentration and high efficiency through its unique "bromine-chlorine synergy", which greatly reduces the amount of disinfectant used.
How to use:
1. Add 2 liters of water to each piece of public places, environments, appliance surfaces, sanitary ware, fabrics, etc., such as homes, schools, nurseries, hospitals, etc. Use the method of wiping, spraying or soaking for 20 minutes.
2. Add 2 liters of water to each piece of food and drink utensils, food, beverages and alcohol production containers. Use the method of soaking, after 20 minutes of action, rinse off.
3. For fruits and vegetables, add 2 liters of water to each slice, use the method of soaking, and rinse after 20 minutes of action.
4. Disinfect the hands, add 5 liters of water to each tablet, spray, smear or soak, and rinse after 30 minutes of disinfection.
5. For air disinfection, add 5 liters of water to each tablet, use 10ml/m³, spray disinfection for 30 minutes, open the window for ventilation.
6. For general diagnosis and treatment supplies such as thermometers, add 2 tablets to 1 liter of water, use the soaking method, disinfect for 30 minutes, and rinse them.
7. Disinfect the dirt, add 1 liter of water to 2 tablets, spray or soak, and disinfect for 30 minutes.
8. For swimming pool water, add 100 liters of water to each tablet for 60 minutes of disinfection.
Bromine-containing disinfectants have the following advantages over traditional chlorine preparations:
1. In alkaline water and ammonia-containing water, bromine has higher bactericidal activity than chlorine.
2. The pungent odor produced after dissolution is much smaller than that of traditional chlorine preparations, which greatly improves the comfort of the operator, has lower corrosion than traditional chlorine preparations, and is convenient to use.
3. Strong bactericidal effect, and its bactericidal effect surpasses common chlorine-containing disinfectants.
4. Unique synergistic effect of bromine and chlorine, greatly reducing the dosage.
Precautions for use
1. This product is a disinfectant for external use. It should not be taken in the mouth and placed in a place out of reach of children.
2. After disinfection, fruits, vegetables and tableware should be rinsed with water.
3. It has a bleaching effect on fabrics, basically no corrosion to stainless steel, and has a slight corrosive effect on metals. Use it with caution.
4. It should be stirred evenly when dissolving, and it should be prepared for immediate use. A small amount of precipitation will not affect its use effect.
5. Tighten the lid after use and store in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
[Packaging specifications] 100 tablets/bottle (1g/tablets)
[Manufacturer's health license number] LWXZZ (2016) No. 0306
[Production date and batch number] See the bottom of the bottle [Validity period] 24 months
[Executive standard] Q/0681LKD019